Welcome to the Post Apocalyptic World of Despair Continuum

Despair Continuum is a multiplayer turn based strategy game, developed by A. Erman Kulunyar.

It is developed as a graduation project, hence it is non-commercial. It presents a decent and atmospheric gameplay as a graduation project, as well as a main framework to start developing new game projects.

For further game-in and technical details, please see Details section.

For details about me, please see About Me section.

1 Ekim 2008 Çarşamba

About Me

I am graduated from Yeditepe University Computer Engineering Department at 2008.

Currently I am working at Nortel Netas Networks A.S. as a software engineer.

I have good experience in programming with C++, C and Java; as well as in other areas like database, web programming and socket programming. Other than Despair Continuum, I had some experience with OpenGL and again with Ogre3D, I have developed a multiplayer fighting game.

I am highly interested in game programming and I look forward to work in that area when the conditions will meet.

For other blog sites of me, please see:

-A. Erman Kulunyar's Workstation Chronicles


-Kara Hayal Rıhtımı

A. Erman Kulunyar

1 yorum:

Gökhan ZER dedi ki...

Selam,

ben bu konularda birlikte çalışabileceğim arkadaşlar arıyorum. düşünür müsünüz?